The smile you always wished for is possible with our cosmetic dentistry treatments. Learn about the possibilities for your smile.
Reveal your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
As your smile is generally the first thing people see about you, having a great smile makes a great first impression. Most adults who don’t like the way their teeth look can be helped by a cosmetic dentist. Whether your teeth are crooked, broken, or stained, have been worn down through excessive grinding, or too much of your gums show when you smile, cosmetic dental care with Dr. Kanumilli can restore your mouth and leave you with a smile that you will want to show off at every opportunity.
See how our latest cosmetic dentistry treatments can improve the appearance of your teeth, and learn about the many reasons why our patients choose to undergo cosmetic dental surgery. Popular cosmetic dental care techniques with Dr. Kanumilli include:
- Professional teeth whitening Read More
- Dental Veneers can restore teeth that are crooked, badly worn, or significantly stained, and make your teeth appear whiter, straighter, and more uniform in both size and color. Read More
- Smile Makeovers provide comprehensive dental procedures to ensure that you will have a healthy, attractive smile once again. Read More
- Gum reshaping or contouring is a technique used by our Aldie cosmetic dentist when the gums are covering too much of the teeth. If this occurs, the teeth appear too short or stubby. Gum trimming reveals more of the tooth, making the teeth appear larger in size. The procedure to re-contour the gums by trimming away excess tissue can be performed with a scalpel or laser.
- Some dental procedures have both practical and cosmetic purposes. For example, a dental crown, which covers a damaged tooth, stabilizes its structure while improving its appearance.
If you have any questions on cosmetic dentistry or if we can be of service, please feel free to contact our office, and a member of our Aldie dental team will be glad to help.